Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dedication is the key

Damn...I've never seen students so dedicated for LAN subjects, looks like Uncle LAN has something to brag this semester...haha. Well organized and prepared, the new intake students really pack a punch for the first impression evaluation! Well, I hope the students keep up the good job while doing their final project.

If LAN students are to be compared with the current ones, the current one are no match at all...It's also good to see more English ed students in college to balance of the APES and Chinese ed people. This is how the college should be, finally there's civilization!!! Just hope it stays that way...

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Uthaya Sankar SB said...

Dear Who-Ever-You-Are, MPW/LAN subjects are not merely for marks. We in SEGi College Subang Jaya try to give our students the REAL experience; not merely textbook material.

In my classes, I give 5% and the students are to do 95%. I am glad to see the MPW students performing better.

I hope that after "suffering" in MPW/LAN classes, the students will be take other subjects (next semester) like a cake!

The fear is - as usual - that once these students have completed their LAN subjects, some of them would join 'Planet of the APES' and become uncivilized.

Just wait and see!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Uthaya Sankar SB said...

You should have seen the Final Project Display on 23 August 2006. It was even better than the last -- because the new group of students got some important tips from the senior group.

I am proud of my students; no matter if they don't like me that much. ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home