Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Respect!!!

Man...it's been ages since I've updated bout college life. Today I heard the worst thing that ever happen in my college life.....Lecturer stormed out of class because of the horrible behaviour by the CHINESE ED FREAKS. It was since last semester...Mr. S suffered teaching them. He even yelled to the class. I was in that class to but not this time. Students these days don't respect their elders...but as I said earlier...it works both ways to be fair.

For this incident, students are entirely to be blame as they can't even shut themselves up while the lecturer is teaching them. When I heard about it... I felt sad for the lecturer and to my friends who were just casualties.

Let this be a lesson to all students...respect your lecturers!!!
and they'll RESPECT YOU!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoul be mr.suffian kar?harr..har...same in my class...student happen to be so rude to my lecturer miss sws.so damn they like to make noise a lot lar...so kesian...

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger cutelove said...

i go to segi kolej 28 ogos 09 ask busness diploma. i go to kaunter and ask for kaunselor. they say wait. so i wait. after waiting i see one man to kaunter name kenny cost i see his tag. i say want to ask abt diploma cos i hurry he dont listen. i say again excuse me want to ask diploma he shout CANNOT WAIT!!!!

why he must rude.why shout me. is it i do salah. i come kl far ask diploma. segi not want my money i go other kolej.
i know my inggeris not good but i not happy segi staf - KENNY.

he very rude and make me angry. dont like!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home